Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents Canada., who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Current and past clients are also eligible. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Pineapple Photobooth (“Sponsor”), subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and or “step”) and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 10:00:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on August 9th, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on Sept 30th, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
3. TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you must visit our Pineapple Photobooth Facebook page and “like” our page https://www.facebook.com/pineapplephotoboothvan Additionally you must Follow us on Instagram. Each Facebook user is only eligible to one entry. All entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s time clock is the official clock for this Sweepstakes. No other form of entry is valid. Entrants must have a valid email address. Incomplete, illegible, false, deceptive or garbled entries are not eligible. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries.
4. DRAWING: Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about October 1, 2018 from among all eligible entries received by Pineapple Photobooth, whose decisions shall be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZE DETAILS: Prize (1): Winner will receive a 2 hour Photo Booth Rental Package. The photo booth rental package includes a 2 hour “Limited Service” photo booth rental which includes delivery, setup and removal of the photo booth at a party or event selected by Winner anywhere within the Lower Mainland of Vancouver or within 80km of Vancouver, BC. FREE personalization of photo booth strips or 4x6 prints with message, company logo or design of your choice. Limited to 1 print per use of photo booth. FREE digital downloads for all guests. If you already have an event booked with us anytime after August 9th, 2018 through December 31, 2019 you will receive a refund of the giveaway value of $150. Winner must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Photo booth rental must take place no later than December 31, 2019 and is subject to availability. Sponsor makes no guarantee Winner will receive Prize on the date or time requested by Winner. Sponsor may reject Winners party or event selection and request an alternate party or event. Approximate Retail Value: $150.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Any upgrade options or additional rental by Winner is at the sole cost and expense of winner.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or the Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at user’s own risk. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. In the event of an identity dispute, entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the email address used for entry. “Registered owner” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants (and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if entrants are minors) release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, (a) recipient (and recipient’s parent or legal guardian if recipient is a minor) agrees that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties, participating retailers, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Sweepstakes; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize and (b) recipient (and recipient’s parent or legal guardian if recipient is a minor) grants (and agrees to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will randomly award the prize among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be announced by Facebook/Instagram. Winner must be responsible for contacting Sponsor to claim prize. If winner cannot be verified, if any email is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable email, or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Prize won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in his or her state of residence will be awarded to a minor’s parent or legal guardian who must sign and return all documents. In the event of noncompliance within this time period, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.